Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do What Energizes You Today! Have You Had Your Nutrimeal Shake Yet?


What gives you energy for the day?  A run, a nutritional shake or bar, an apple, meditation and prayer?  Whatever or whoever it is, make it a priority for power packed results.

Thousands of enthusiastic runners surged past our home for the city's Half Marathon last week.  I had run a 10K two weeks prior, so seeing these people of all ages going even further, was so impressive.  It gave me energy to witness their drive and to cheer them on.

Blake Wood, my personal trainer, seen here in black, transfers his energy and positive attitude to me at the gym.  His running partner, Ian Rabb, in white, always brightens my day there too, with his bright smile, ready laugh and total dedication to achieving his fitness goals.

For sustained energy, I start my day with a USANA Nutrimeal drink, filled with fresh fruit, plus the Health Pack vitamins.  

Think about what gives you energy...and the people who brighten your thoughts.  How can you bring hope and energy to someone else today?

Deanna Waters
Let me hear your energy sources
watersdd2@gmail.com
Check out our book for great energy ideas!
www.outskirtspress.com/successonpurposenow 

No comments:

Post a Comment