Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#Winnipeg #Art Alexander If You're Stuck, Be Vulnerable

It's common for business owners to be concerned that they are "stuck" in a neutral pattern, or worse, declining with the bottom line.

Art Alexander, a very entertaining motivational speaker with the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, suggested at a recent luncheon, to listen to your inner self.  Consider your business in terms of traffic lights.  Are you spending at least 70 percent of your time in the "green light" mode, loving what you do and doing what you love?  Or are you holding back your efforts with a yellow light, or even stopped on red, missing the excitement of creating new business?

Happiness comes from the inside out, Art stressed.  You need to look at yourself in the mirror and like yourself, much like that little girl in the recent commercial, where she repeats, "I like myself.  I like my hair.  I like my nose.  I like myself!"  Your inner happiness and comfort with yourself affects your business results.

A second proposal was to be vulnerable, which creates honest, growing relationships, resulting in repeat customers and a healthy business.

Deanna Waters
1-888-320-8250
www.thewatersedge.com 
Have Success On Purpose Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment